Saturday 9 July 2016

Honey Bear

I tried something here that I don't normally do ...using coloured pencils. I did that because I wanted to stamp and colour on kraft card where my usual mediums wouldn't show up. The pencils were a freebie yonks ago with Docraft Creativity magazine.  I think I need some practice as I'm not sure I am happy with the results.

All the stamps here are by Newton's Nook.

I'd like to enter:
A Gem of a Challenge let's get krafty
Double D  gingham
Morgan's Art World animals

6 comments:

Darlene said...

What a great job using those pencils! Love that gingham honey pot ... adorable! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Simply Gingham’ challenge! We hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!

chrissie said...

A fantastic card Marina and great use of the coloured pencils

Love Chrissie xx

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

This is adorable, I love the honey comb background!

Ros Crawford said...

Oh it's fabulous!! Thanks so much for playing along at Double D!!!

Diane said...

Super cute and adorable card, and I think the pencil coloring is fab!! Thank you for joining our Double D challenge!
Diane DD DT

cotnob said...

This is a super card, such a cute image and great design.
Thank you for joining us at A Gem of a Challenge.
I am having a little Give Away on my blog if you would like to take a look - http://craftingwithcotnob.blogspot.co.uk/
Pauline
x