Sunday 6 July 2014

Festive 48 - Week 26


This week I used a vintage photo image which has been kindly provided for download at Completely Christmas. I layered it on white on white die cuts and embossing, including a poinsetta die from Marianne and a Stampin Up sentiment.

Just to recap, I have challenged myself to make a Christmas card every week , and post it here (to make sure I do it!) . If I do this, by the beginning of December I will have 48 Christmas cards. I have also issued an invitation to anyone who would like to join me by linking up ONE card each week. 

This link up is always 'Any Christmas Card Goes'. 

Thank you to everyone who's joined me so far. I love seeing your cards. 

I'd like to enter:

Completely Christmas anything goes
Merry Monday white on white 
Simply Create Too Christmas in July 
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge anything goes 
Papertake Weekly anything goes 



13 comments:

Bonnie said...

Love this vintage "photo", Marina! A beautiful card! Thanks for sharing it with us at Merry Monday!

Wendy said...

How beautiful is this!?! I love the vintage feel to this with the added poinsettia diecut! Thanks for playing along with us this week over at Merry Monday! :)

DianeMoneyGoolsby said...

Marina: Thank you for entering our "Christmas in July" Challenge at Simply Create Too with your wonderful white vintage Christmas card. Looking forward to seeing your entries in our next challenge too.

Diane
Simply Create Too Design Team
http://DianesDigitalDesigns.blogspot.com

Kristie Goulet said...

Very pretty card! I love the poinsettia! Thank you for joining us at Merry Monday!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous Design…just perfect for our challenge over at Completely Christmas, I do hope you will join us again next week for another fun challenge..
Hugs
Suzy B (Owner)
XX

Lisa said...

Stunning card Marina! Thanks for joining us at Papertake Weekly :)

Hazel said...

Thank you so much for entering our Completely Christmas challenge 19 with your lovely card - we hope we'll see you again soon, Hazel, DT and thanks also for sharing this for CHNC challenge extra for July - we hope we'll see you again soon, Hazel, DT x

Meighan Wheller said...

Another lovely Christmas Card Marina! Hope you are well. Meg

Pia S said...

Beautiful white on white design! It's something so pure and delicate about this style, and I like how you teamed it up with a vintage image.

maria f. said...

What a beautiful monochromatic Christmas card. Thanks for joining the fun at Simply Create Too's Christmas in July with this beauty.

Melissa @ M Miranda Creations said...

Thank you for sharing your card with us at Simply Create Too. I really like your vintage image on this one!

cm said...

Pairing the vintage image with the elements you've chosen - and the predominately 'white on white - results in a gorgeous card. The flourishes sure add to the impact!
Hugs~c

Marie Bingaman said...

I love how the vintage photo is so striking against the all white of the rest of the card! :)