Saturday 22 February 2014

Festive 48 - Week 6


Here is number six of the 48 Christmas cards I intend to have made before Christmas 2014.

Just to recap, I have challenged myself to make a Christmas card every week , and post it here (to make sure I do it!) . If I do this, by the beginning of December I will have 48 Christmas cards. I have also issued an invitation to anyone who would like to join me.

Chrissie so far has joined me every week. Thanks Chrissie! 

This week, my image is a pre-coloured one from a Frou Frou CD and I typed in the sentiment . I hope you can see the glitter on her furry bits!

I'd like to enter:
Incy Wincey  Sassy and Sexy
A Creative Romance Let's get sentimental
Crafty Catz Lady in Red 



10 comments:

Suze said...

Great card. Thanks for joining in with the Sexy and Sassy Challenge at Incy Wincy Designs.

Jac’s Playground said...

Fabulous Christmas image and great sentiment, thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week, Jac x

Pia S said...

A great mix of traditional colors and a more non traditional image and fun sentiment!

Michelle J M said...

Fabulous card Marina, great colours and cute image. Well done for keeping up with your challenge to yourself. Michelle x

Meighan Wheller said...

Love the card Marina. Great image and perfect sentiment. Meg

Meighan Wheller said...

Love the card Marina. Great image and perfect sentiment. Meg

Patti P. said...

What a festive card! Thought I would link up with you as I also am trying to keep ahead for this Christmas.
Have a great week.

Nonni said...

What a fun idea for a X mas linky and great card too, I love the layers!

NickScrapShack said...

This is so fun! Love how you dressed her in red! Great idea with the Christmas theme

Thank you for playing along with our Lady in Red - Challenge at Crafty Catz.
Good luck!
Nick

1CardCreator said...

Love this image, she is adorable, what a fun card for the girl friends! I managed to make it to week 2. I am late to the party but I will catch up in a bit. ~Diane