Tuesday 4 February 2014

City Crafter Guest Designer


I'm proud to say that this week, I'm a guest designer at City Crafter! Please pop over to the City Crafter Challenge Blog  to see a photo of me (!) , find out about the challenge and see the work of the talented Design Team.

This week's challenge is black and white with a splash of colour:
For my card, I used an Art Journey image of a girl with an umbrella. I coloured parts of the image with a purpley colour and then covered the umbrella in glossy accents. I stamped the background with two different water droplet stamps by Designs by Ryn and a perspective stamp (unknown). The sentiment is a Unity stamp.

I'd like to enter:
Use your Stuff Song Inspiration
Dream Valley no designer paper
Scribble Scrap Anything Goes
My Craft Creations  Anything Goes

13 comments:

Mrs Beez said...

Love your card, the splash of purple is fabulous with the images.

sandie said...

congrats on the GDT Marina and this card is just fab, love the droplets x

Unknown said...

It so beautiful card!

Kathys Kards said...

Lovely card, like how you have done the raindrops, thank you for entering the MCC challenge...Good Luck...Kathy x

Maria said...

Beautiful card! Love the rain drops and splash of purple. Big congrats on your guest design spot!

Sue Lelli said...

Marina, LOVE that image and the splash of purple and the rain drops! FAB card! CONGRATS on the DT gig!

1CardCreator said...

Lovely card, the effect of the raindrops is quite striking too. ~Diane

Pia S said...

Congrats on your GDT spot! And I must say it's so nice to see your face too:)
I think this card looks fabulous, love the combination of stamps you've used to make this rainy scene!

Amanda said...

Gorgeous card! I love the black and white with the splash of color! Thanks for joining us this week at Use Your Stuff!

Ros Crawford said...

I absolutely adore your card!! It beautiful! Thanks ever so much for joining us this week at CCCB!!

Isbaha said...

The drops look so real, amazing ! Thanks for playing along with us at Use Your stuff !

mixamatoasties said...

Great card. Brilliant sentiment!!!!

Thanks for sharing at Dream Valley this time.

Susan

Alyx said...

This is fab. Love the hint of colour. Thank you for joining us over at the Scribble and Scrap Challenge. Good luck. xx