Monday 25 November 2013

Winter Wind


Meant to post this before but been really busy...The weekend before last I went to my fantastic local crop, but instead of doing the class kit etc, I set myself the target of making 20 Christmas cards. Fellow crafter, between 10am and 5pm , do you think I met my target? No! I only made 10 cards - 50% of my target! Rubbish!

Anyway, here is one-tenth of my achievement. I used an A Day for Daisies digi, paper scrap, embossed die cut, Promarkers and liquid pearls.

I'd like to enter:
Crafting when we can Winter
Come and Get it Challenges AG/use a digi
Stampin for the Weekend Feeling Festive


5 comments:

Pia S said...

You set yourself a really ambitious goal, and I think that 10 cards is a great achievement! I'm really happy with myself if I can make 2-3 cards in that time, but I'm a slow crafter...
I think this card is beautiful with its traditional red and white color scheme, and I love spots. The image is adorable!

chrissie said...

Well done on setting yourself a target to get the cards made. I love this one Marina. The texture on the Hat and Muff is gorgeous

Love Chrissie x

Meighan Wheller said...

Love your challenge and goal for Christmas cards. I think sometime I am lucky I am a DT on a Christmas Challenge otherwise I would have do some really serious last minute creating :) A lovely image - you can really feel how she is struggling against the wind. Thanks for sharing with us this week at Come and Get It. Meighan DT

Jacquel said...

This is so cute & that image is adorable! Thanks so much for playing along with us @ CWWC & hope to see you back again next week for our Calendar/Countdown challenge!!!

Suzie McFloozy said...

Very sweet card - I adore the image you used x
Thanks for playing along with us at stampin' for the weekend & good luck x
((hugs)) Suzie xoxo