Sunday 20 October 2024

A Couple of Gate Folds

 


I made a couple of gate fold cards, using my Silhouette electronic die-cutter. For the first, I used an SVG file gate fold design, just choosing the spotted paper and embossing the flower middle. I inked the edges of the flower , which gives it more of a dimensional effect. 
I'd like to enter :



Allsorts patterned papers 



For the second card, I used the same base, but found a snowflake svg that I split into half and cut from glitter card. Then I added pearls and a stamped sentiment.

I'd like to enter:

4 comments:

brenda said...

An effective design, many thanks for sharing at Allsorts challenge and using DP's in your creation.

B x

Barbara said...

Oh a fun fold card! I love your designs! Thanks for joining in the fun at Seize the Birthday Challenge.

Gail L said...

Lovely gatefold!
Thank you for joining us at Allsorts!

Donna said...

These are fabulous, great idea for very striking cards!