Saturday 9 March 2024

Inkspirational Challeges - CAS with optional balloon


 It's another challenge at Inkspirational  and this time we're looking for: 


Optional: Feature a Balloon

For my DT card I kept it very simple by printing a digi stamp from Mo's Digital Pencil onto a card base, deliberately printing it slightly off the page. Then I stamped the sentiment on the balloon and coloured in with Promarkers. 

I hope you'll come over to Inkspirational  , see what the rest of the DT have made, and join in. 

I'd like to enter:

I spy with my little eye........... "Something beginning with B".

Krafty Chicks   Stamp Act 

Once Upon A Time 


10 comments:

cm said...

Oh my gosh! What an absolutely delightful birthday card, Marina! The kitty's obviously not quite sure about where this balloon journey is taking him, given how tightly he's hanging on, but he sure does make me smile - as he will the lucky person receiving this. Super cute in every way!
hugs~c

Dotty Jo said...

Wow, Marina, what a beauty! Where did you get that stamp? I love it, Jo x

Dotty Jo said...

Me again... Just read your post in full, rather than just swooning at the kitty! Hugs, Jo x

Julia Aston said...

Well, yes - you used the optional balloon in a BIG way Marina! What a sweet Mo image of the cat on the balloon - wonderfully colored - it's probably going to pop any second with her claws grabbing it so tightly! A wonderful CAS design! Julia xx

Ellibelle said...

How cute this is!
Thanks so much for sharing at my Crafty Wednesday challenge this month!
Ellie
Ellibelle's Corner

Ellibelle said...

I'm back again :)
So great to see this cute card at I spy with my little eye challenge, too. Thanks so much for playing along!

Leanne said...

Great card, the fun image you colored up, thanks for playing our challenge this week at Krafty Chicks Challenge. Have a great day!

Leanne DT Member/KCC
Krafty Chicks Challenge

Nonni said...

LOVE this, Marina! The image is perfect for a cute CAS design. Love the way you placed the image on your card base. xxx

Becca Sadler, owner and manager of HQCB and FQCB said...

Such a fun and really festive birthday card! Craziness if you've got a cat holding on to a balloon! Super cute! Thanks for sharing at OUAT in March! Guest DT, Becca

Marlena M. said...

I love the look of this Marina; it has such character~