Wednesday 12 April 2023

Guest Designer at Christmas Craft Creations


This month, I'm proud to be Guest Designer at Christmas Craft Creations  and it's happy blogaversary to them, as this month marks 3 years of great challenges. 

This month's theme is 'Humour'. 
For my card I used a cute dog stamp by Avery Elle and paper-pieced his scarf in Christmas patterned paper. Then, I printed out everyone's favourite Home Alone quote. I hope you see the humour in this! 


I'd like to enter:

Alphabet Challenge  anything cute 





7 comments:

Kathy said...

I love doggies on cards and this one is so stinkin' cute and you have created such a fun card using him and the "funny sentiment." Thanks for playing along this week at 52 CCT. Smiles, Kathy

AndrejaM said...

Beautiful card! You used colours very nicely! Thanks for playing at 52 CCT challange.

ElizStewart said...

Marina... love it! Very funny. So love how you did the little dog's scarf. Great CAS card. Thank you so much for joining and sharing at Christmas Card Throwdown this week!

Valentina B said...

What a fun Christmas card! The dog is very adorable with Christmas scard. And that sentiment is a thing! We all know this quote very good! :) Thank you for joining us at 52CCT.

Debbie Mageed said...

What an adorable holiday card for our challenge! Thank you for playing with us at the Alphabet Challenge. I hope you can join us again soon.
Debbie, DT
Secrets To Stamping
Join my Creative Creases Challenge for fun folds!

laurie said...

So cute! I love that image.

Billie A said...

Darling card. Cute little image and love the small snowflakes. So glad you shared over at Alphabet.