Sunday 19 March 2023

Winter Wear


 Here I used papers from a pad by Authentique , both as a background and to paper-piece the scarf and coat. The girl and bear stamp is by W plus 9 - it's one of those stamps I've had a lot of use from. (It's funny that I have some stamps I use repeatedly and others, which I wanted just as much, that never seem to be right.)  I stamped and embossed the ornate star (maker unknown) and added some gems. 

I'd like to enter:







Sparkles Christmas Challenges  Warm winter clothes 




6 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

This is gorgeous, Marina! I've never thought to paper piece this image and it works a treat. Thanks for playing at Christmas Kickstart - glad to see you here again, Jo x

Heather said...

Just gorgeous - LOVE the paper piecing, makes for a perfect winter bear hug, lol. Thanks so much for playing at Sparkles!

Donna said...

Fabulous card, this image is great, I see why you get a lot of use out of it. The background paper looks like snow and like the embellished snowflake!

Debbie said...

What an adorable card. She looks cosy in her coat and the in his scarf. Beautifully paper piecing too.Looks so effective. Hugs Debs DT x

Pia S said...

A great choice of image for paper piecing and it looks beautiful against the sparkly background.

Sue Jackson said...

So very simply beautiful! I really like how you have the polar bear and little girl offset from the center. Such a stunning card. Thanks for joining us at Sparkles Christmas Buddies challenge. I hope to see you in the gallery again soon. Sue - DT