Tuesday 29 December 2020

New Year 2021

 

Well, this is very retro...who has parties these days?!

I made this card for a reminder post for The Library Challenge , which is to pick any previous book/s and I chose :


For my card I used a Stamping Bella image, coloured with Promarkers. The clock, cut out of glitter card, is an old Tim Holtz/ Sizzix die, the numbers were cut on my Silhouette and the background is a Sizzix/ Tim Holtz texture fade (I think it's called Rays.) .

I'd like to enter:










Always Fun  New Year 


12 comments:

Mac Mable said...

Fun party card and a great way to use the 'old' die clock x.

Liz said...

Brilliant card, Marina. A lovely background for the fun image. xx

JulieP said...

Very fun and I hope a sign of good things to come.

Maria said...

Beautiful!! Let’s hope that the new year rings and in kinder and gentler times for all! Wishing you a blessed new year!!

TK said...

Party? I only see one lovely lady, so she's social distancing correctly! Wonderful card, Marina, I love all of it

I Card Everyone said...

Marina, I love your card! Perfect way to cheer on the New Year - and this is exactly the outfit I'd choose to wear!
Thanks so very much for joining our Inspired By party!
=]

Donna said...

Very elegant and fun!

Susan aka rainy said...

Super fun New Year's card. Love the use of the clock element. Great idea!

Dotty Jo said...

Love your card. Marina! I still intend to welcome in 2021 with a drink in my hand - unless I've gone to bed by then! Thanks for playing at Let's Squash It! Jo x

Ros Crawford said...

I remember when I even looked that slim at parties! Terrific card! Happy New Year!

Witchcrafted Life said...

So chic, elegant and pretty! I adore the use of purple for a New Year's card. It feels both fresh and wholly natural, if you ask me. Really inspiring make!

Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Spotted this cutie at the December Let's Squash It (sorry to be slow to comment). Just love your sweet girl atop the clock diecut and embossed rays!!