Friday 3 April 2020

Oh My Gostrich!

Do you ever buy stamps because they seem a bit unusual but then have no idea what to do with them?

My ostrich set by Wplus 9 has been sitting uninked for far too long while inspiration escaped me. But the other day I challenged myself to use them and just decided to use highly unrealistic colours!

The sentiments are from the same set as the ostrich and the banner is by Mama Elephant.

I'd like to enter:
Happy Little Stampers - CAS
Alphabet Challenge 
Double D 
Krafty Chicks



11 comments:

Claire said...

Haha what a cracking sentiment. I rather like your lilac and floral ostrich, he's wacky and why not mix it up atm to bring a smile :) x

Crafting Queen said...

Great fun card!

Dotty Jo said...

Love it! Jo x

Diane said...

This made me laugh, it is so FUN!! Yes, I buy unusual stamps, too and you have created super cute card with your stamp an banners! Thank you for joining our challenge at Double D!
Diane DD DT {Nellies Nest}

Donna said...

This is so adorable, great buy for a cheery card! Perfect for sending out in these times.

Darlene said...

LOL ... OMG what a fun card! Love it! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Banners’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
Darlene
DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Please stop in for a visit!

Liz said...

What a fun card, Marina. Love the sentiment! xx

Birgit said...

This is adorable and that sentiment cracks me up! Thanks so much for linking up to the Double D challenge. Best of luck to you!

Nance said...

Adorable card and very funny sentiment. Thanks for playing with us this week at Krafty Chicks Challenge.

Mac Mable said...

Fun use of the unusual and adorable stamp and a really pretty card. Love the sentiment too x.

Ros Crawford said...

Yes I've a few stamps and dies hanging around like that... I love how you used this to make a fun and happy card... That's one cute Ostrich!