Monday 29 July 2019

I AM a Robot

How could I resist entering the robot challenge at If you Give a Crafter a Cookie?  I used to have a really cute robot digi that had come on a Funkyhands CD , but in the Great Computer Crash of 2018 it was lost. So I had a look around for a robot image and found some freebies at Simply Cards and Papercraft website. 

So I printed the image wide and cropped it, coloured it with Promarkers, added shimmer pen to the silver bits, stamped sentiments from two sets and added a strip of stripy paper.

I'd also like to enter:
Creative with Stamps
Make my Monday  for a guy

8 comments:

Crafting Queen said...

Fab card!

Mac Mable said...

Fabulous image and loving the font on the Hooray sentiment. Such a fun card with a striking colour combination x

Claire said...

Oh he's fab, love the fonts especially how you've positioned them overlapping the robot... looks cool x

Debbie Mageed said...

So cute! Love this card and its bright color combination. Thank you for playing with us at the Make My Monday Challenge and hope you can join us again soon.

Helen F. said...

Very cute card. The vibrant colors and those stripes down the side pop at you! Thank you so much for joining us at Creative With Stamps this month :-)

Basslady said...

what a cool card!

thank you so much for playing along with us at make my Monday challenge!

hugs and kisses from germany,
Silvi xoxo

Ros Crawford said...

Just amazing! I love how you do the sentiments over you image too... It's really efecctive

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at If you give a Crafter a Cookie, good luck!!! Amy DT