Tuesday 10 April 2018

City Crafter - Case me if you Can (2) - with prize!

It's our 8th birthday at City Crafter Challenge Blog!  All this month we'll be case-ing former Design Team members and there will be prizes on offer.

Here is the beautiful card we're case-ing this week, by Ros Crawford 
case this beautiful card by Ros 
I was lucky to have been on the CCCB DT with Ros for quite some time and we still visit each other's blogs - she's a lovely blog friend and a talented crafter.

I made a tag with a background made with inks and sprays, gold embossed flowers (w plus 9) and a Concord and 9th sentiment. 

Here's the prize you could win this week:

So please visit Ros's blog, visit the City Crafter Challenge Blog and enter your own creation, case-ing Ros's card.
I'd like to enter:
Love to Scrap  anything goes
Creative Craft Cottage  anything goes 
Eclectic Ellapu  anything goes 

7 comments:

Liz said...

Gorgeous tag, Marina, I love the colours. xx

SewPaperPaint said...

I just love your fab tag and pretty card! Awesome inspiration! Hugs, Autumn

Maria said...

What a gorgeous tag embossed in gold...so pretty!!

Ros Crawford said...

Thank you so much for having me this week... I love your take on my card... So artsy!

Joyce Ann said...

Both the your tag and Roz's card are very pretty. I may have to just give that a try. Thank you for the inspiration and for sharing your tag with us at Eclectic Ellapu. Good luck in the challenge!

Susan Hogan said...

Love the rich colours. Looks fabulous. Thanks for sharing with us at Eclectic Ellapu and we hope to see you return.

Judy V said...

Pretty tag! Thanks for joining us at Creative Craft Cottage!