Sunday 19 March 2017

Happy Birthday Kim


Happy Birthday to my wonderful Inkspirational team-mate, Kim. 

Here is the card I sent to her and I hope she's received in time.

As well as producing beautiful cards for our challenge blog, Kim also organises the Secret Santa we do every year. To celebrate that I've used a tulip stamped image and word die cut that I received in a package from my Secret Santa. I coloured them with Zig CleanColour markers. The other sentiment stamps are  by Avery Elle.

I'd like to enter:
Stampin Royalty spring
Inky Chicks flowers
Paradise of Stamps  spring
Come and Get It  anything goes
Pinspirational  picture

13 comments:

chrissie said...

A stunning card with the wonderful standout bunch of daffodils.

Happy Birthday Kim

Love Chrissie xx

sandie said...

Amazing rich colouring

Mac Mable said...

Gorgeous colour and love the vibrant red against the white. Amazing and stand out card x

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

That is so beautiful! The coloring is just right and the word die in red is stunning!

Nonni said...

Wow, your secret Santa loves the look of this! I love the way you arched the beautiful-word, I want to try that, looks amazing! Great coloring too, well done Marina! xxx

Greta said...

Your coloring with the Zigs is amazing, Marina! Mine has never been so vibrant, but you've inspired me to keep playing with them!

Ros Crawford said...

What a gorgeous card and I love your stamp! Beautiful colouring here Marina!

Ciska said...

Such a rich colour, simply gorgeous! Thank you for playing along with us @ the (P)inspirational Challenge :)

Sarah said...

Wow! Nice!

Maria said...

Lovely bouquet of flowers for your pretty card!!

N-Eva said...

She's so pretty and chic ! Fabulous coloring. Thank you for sharing your wonderful project with us at Come And Get It challenge.Neva

Karen Dunbrook said...

stunning....
xx KAREN

Georgeann Manning said...

This is gorgeous!! love how the colors jump off the card! Thanks for playing along with us at Stampin' Royalty!