Monday 4 April 2016

Make My Monday - Watercolour

Our new challenge at Make My Monday  is 'watercolour' . I hope you'll take a look at what the DT has done as they have used watercolour in loads of different ways.

For my DT card, I scribbled different shades of markers (Le Plume) onto a Paper Artsy stamp and sprayed it with water before stamping. I like how it blends the colours and softens the edges . The 'Hello' is a Waffle flower stamp.

I hope you'll join us.

I'd like to enter:
Little Red Wagon  water
Lawnscaping  florals
Retro Rubber anything goes- I've had the stamp for about 3 years I think (def over 3 years)

12 comments:

Ros Crawford said...

It's lovely Marina ... You did a great job with that watercolouring!

Mac Mable said...

Such a pretty card and loving the technique. The watercolouring is gorgeous.

Diane said...

Fabulous colors and design Marina.

Hugs Diane

Pia S said...

Definitely going to check out the challenge blog, need every bit of water coloring inspiration I can get. Love the effect achieved here!

M said...

Love this card!! Fabulous technique :). Thanks for playing along with us this week at Little Red Wagon!! :)

Jane Knudsen said...

Gorgeous! And your technique is awesome! I love the colors - I am really into the color right now! Thank you for joining us at Retro Rubber! I look forward to seeing more of your work in our gallery!

Unknown said...

Love your watercolor effect background design! And I appreciate the reminder to try this technique more often! Thank you for including Retro Rubber in your stamping fun this week. Hope to see you in our gallery often!

Claire Grantham said...

This is superb. I love the technique and the colours. Thanks for joining us at Retro Rubber this time. Cx DT

Debbie Mageed said...

I absolutely love this idea! Watercoloring intimidates me and you make me want to play with it more. Thank you for playing along with us at Retro Rubber and hope you will join us again soon.

Maria Rodriguez said...

Hello Marina: I love this water color technique, the effects of the water on the inked stamp are beautiful when you put it on water color paper.
Thank you for sharing and playing along with Retro Rubber, hope to see you in the gallery again soon.
Maria.

Christiana said...

Really cool card. It almost looks like Batik. Thanks for playing with us at Lawnscaping!

Karin Åkesdotter said...

What a beautiful card! Love the technique you used! Thanks so much for playing with us at Lawnscaping! Hugs, Karin