Friday 27 February 2015

Hamster


Can you tell what animal this is? Well, I suppose the blog post title was a bit of a clue! This is a birthday card for my grandson who is getting a hamster for his birthday. Actually, after I had planned(ish) the card, I discovered he's getting two dwarf hamsters but I decided not to change it!

The hamster is a Sarah Bailey cutting file, cut on the Silhouette and coloured with alcohol markers. The sentiment is Clearly Besotted and the 10 is from Sizzlet dies, cut on the Big Shot. I do love a googly eye (or two!) , so what better opportunity?

I'd like to enter:
Quirky Crafts pets 
Clear it Out  animals and striped papers
Cut it Up  'exotic' animals
Crafty Cardmakers  stripes
Seize the birthday  masculine

8 comments:

Sharyn Polesel said...

What a cute card! I know he will love it! Love the cute hamster with the googly eyes. Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday!

chrissie said...

A cute hamster Marina and looks so good on this card

Love Chrissie x

Cut It Up Challenge Blog said...

The google eyes make it perfect! He'll be so excited.

Thank you for sharing your Exotic Animal with us at Cut it Up!

Evelyn
http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

Creaciones Isha said...

Nice card...thanks for joining us at Quirky Crafts Challenges!

Shauna said...

What a cute card! Especially that it corresponds with his gift. Very fun idea!
- Shauna

Lynn's Place said...

Fabulous work...Thanks for joining us @ CIO challenge blog...stop by and play again <((><

Pia S said...

Seems like the perfect choice of image considering his birthday gift. Cute! I'm sure he's going to be delighted by both the card and the present!

Rebecca said...

Such a cute lil guy! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers and More.

Bec