Friday 24 October 2014

Festive 48- week 41


White on white can be hard to photograph, so I hope you can spot the tree and reindeer in the blizzard.

Just to recap, I have challenged myself to make a Christmas card every week , and post it here (to make sure I do it!) . If I do this, by the beginning of December I will have 48 Christmas cards. I have also issued an invitation to anyone who would like to join me by linking up ONE card each week. 

This link up is always 'Any Christmas Card Goes'. 

Thank you to everyone who's joined me so far. I love seeing your cards. 

I'd like to enter:
Moving along with the Times white only Christmas 
Allsorts embossing 
Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas  something forgotten/unused - the background embossing folder was found when I was a rummaging for a different one - I can't even remember when I bought it! 



9 comments:

brenda said...

A really crisp and elegant Christmas card Marina.

Thanks for sharing your creativity with us at Allsorts challenge this week.

In case you didn’t know, we have some great candy to be won at our sister challenge here

B x

Wendy L said...

Lovely card, great layout, thanks for joining us at MAWTT, xxxx

sandie said...

I adore white on white and this has photographed really well x

chrissie said...

This is gorgeous Marina and not easy to do this sort of card at all

Love Chrissie x

Mervi said...

Lovely white Christmas card, beautiful die cuts and embossing.
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

Erika Valéria Galindo said...

Belíssimo!! Amei o branco sobre o branco!!

Sarah said...

Beautiful white on white card Marina. Thank you so much for joining us at Allsorts this week x

Deepti said...

The white on white looks gorgeous :)

Hazel said...

Love all the white. Thanks for entering your lovely crafting for CHNC challenge 199 - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for October - I'd love to see it there too. x