Pages

Thursday, 23 July 2026

Paper Plane


 Here's a birthday card made from a Lawn Fawn stamp, a scrap of patterned paper and a sun ray stencil.

I'd like to enter: 






4 comments:

  1. So creatively FUN!!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Stencil Fun and simply clean & Simple!
    Diane
    {Nellies Nest}
    Stencil Fun, Simply Clean & Simple Co-Owner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, Marina. I love your black & white design with the single addition of yellow! Thanks for playing along with us at SCAS!
    Fran/DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card and like that stenciling!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The sunny rays are a fabulous background for your patterned paper plane and sentiment. Just Us Girls has a stencil challenge this week; we'd love if your delightful card flew into the gallery there.
    hugs~c

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment. Unfortunately, due to an increase of spam, I've enabled comment moderation, so your message will take a bit longer to appear.