Tuesday 22 January 2013

A Not-Cheap-Clothing Type Tag


I've been playing around and made a tag, inspired by those tags you get when you buy not-cheap clothing. I guess these little details are what you pay for but I love those fancy labels.

The 'flowers' were made by stamping stems and then topping them with circular stamps - the heart circle is Stampin Up and the others are (I think) Fiskars. Then I mounted the tag onto denim paper (Joanna Sheen CD) and added hearts ,(punched from the same paper), twine and a button.

I'd like to enter this for:
Craftroom Challenge  Monochrome
Tando Creative  Feeling Blue
City Crafter  Forever Mine

11 comments:

Mynn xx said...

This is awesome, Marina!!! LOVE your hear flowers--and the twine is a cool touch! HUGS and hope you're doing well! :)

sandie said...

great tag, love how you created the funky flowers. Do out had the dress to go with the tag!!!

chrissie said...

Terrific Marina it would attract me to a product for sure.

Love Chrissie xx

Anonymous said...

What an adorable tag!Wonderful job :-) Thanks for sharing your wonderful tag this week at CCCB!! :-)

Kaz said...

Fab tag. Thanks for linking it to Tando this month.

Ros Crawford said...

Lovely tag ... I like the colours you used ... Thanks so much for playing at CCCB!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

This is lovely and cheery, thanks for sharing it with us at CCCB!

Esther said...

This is a great tag Marina, can't say I've ever bought Not-Cheap clothing so I'll take your word for it ! Thanks so much for sharing in my monochrome Challenge at Craft-Room...Esther xx

Carol Plume said...

what a striking tag - thank you for sharing with us at Tando Challenges

craft-roomjulia said...

I love your refreshingly different tag, it's a great idea, with a lovely colour choice. Thanks for joining us at Craft Room Challenge and good luck. Julia xx

Unknown said...

Such a cute little tag.... Thanks so much for joining us over at CCCB!